Botox is an injection treatment to treat face wrinkles, neck spasms, and other issues.
Restylane® is a mid-to-deep facial tissue injection for the repair of deep wrinkles.
Juvéderm® restores facial contours and can help reduce the visible signs of aging.
Botox injections can help with the appearance of wrinkles. They can also be used to treat conditions like neck spasms, sweating, overactive bladders, and lazy eye. In some cases, Botox injections can potentially help with chronic migraines.
Restylane® is a hyaluronic acid-based filler. It can help with wrinkles, and improve the appearance of your face and lips. Since hyaluronic acid exists in our body naturally, this treatment is a good potential fit for some people and is used in cheeks, lips, nasolabial folds, and around the mouth.
Juvéderm is another type of filler that is based off of hyaluronic acid. It is primarily used to smooth the skin, reduce the appearance of aging, and improve facial contours.
Injections are a good fit for most people. Botox, Restyalne®, and Juvéderm® are all FDA approved. Generally speaking, skin injections are minimally invasive procedures. If you are in good physical health, don't smoke, have a good outlook on skin health, you are a good fit for skin injections.
In most cases, injections only take a few minutes to a half hour to complete. However, it can take up to 7 days to notice the effects of your skin injection treatment.
Microneedling can to improve the appearance of scars, boost collagen, or encourage hair growth.
Skin rejuvenation includes chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser resurfacing to help rejuvenate your skin.
Microneedling is a procedure that is done with a skin-needling device. The device used for the procedure contains 12 very fine needles. The needling device slides along and penetrates the skin, creating very tiny needling wounds. The body responds by producing more collagen and elastin, lessening the appearance of scars, lines, and wrinkles. Microneedling can help with acne scarring, fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, skin texture, pores, and stretch marks.
Skin rejuvenation treatments include chemical peels, dermabrasion, and laser resurfacing to help rejuvenate your skin.
- Chemical Peels: These can improve your skin's appearance. A chemical solution is applied to the skin making it blister and peel off. The new skin is smoother and has fewer wrinkles. These can be done on the face, neck, or hands.
- Dermabrasion: This procedure essentially resurfaces the skin using a rapidly rotating device to sand the outer layers of the skin. Dermabrasion can improve the appearance of acne scarring, get rid of skin discolorations, and smooth the skin.
- Laser Resurfacing: This procedure can improve the look and feel of your skin with the utmost precision. Laser skin resurfacing is generally good for improving the overall appearance of your skin.
Those who are in good health, have a positive outlook on their skin, and are non-smokers are typically the best candidates for any type of skin procedure. Microneedling takes about 30 minutes to complete. Dermabrasion takes about 90 minutes to complete. Chemical peels last about 30 to 90 minutes. Laser resurfacing takes anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes to complete.
Energy IVs contain a blend of electrolytes, vitamins, and minerals to help with energy.
Immunity drips help the body strengthen the immune system to fight off diseases.
Metabolism drips help the body regulate weight and help optimize nutrient levels to burn fat.
IV therapy is delivered directly to our blood supply intravenously. Energy IV, Immunity IV, and Metabolism IV therapy procedures deliver a mixture of antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, and nutrients directly to the blood to help increase our energy, metabolism, and promote our overall health. Here are the benefits of these different types of IV therapies:
- Energy IV Therapy: This IV therapy contains several B vitamins to help fight fatigue, boost energy and improve your mood.
- Metabolism IV Therapy: This IV therapy includes a bend of important vitamins, like Vitamin B, Vitamin C, and other minerals to program your body to burn fat.
- Immune IV Therapy: This IV therapy includes fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to perform a cleanse, charge your immune system, and fight off illness.
Generally speaking, Energy IV, Metabolism IV, and Immune IV Therapy sessions take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour.
Generally speaking, if you are in good health, you are a good candidate for the IV therapies that we provide. If we take vitamins, our body only absorbs about 50% of the vitamin. When the same vitamins and minerals are given through an IV, 90% of the therapy is absorbed by the body.
Medical Weight Loss
32.5 % of American adults are overweight. Healthy nutrition can help stem excess weight and obesity. Healthy diet and exercise are common ways to help reduce excess weight. We also offer treatments like our Metabolism IV, which can help optimize nutrient levels in your body to burn fat and give you the energy you need to help reach an optimized weight level.